Unboxing and installation
Check every item you recieved in the box.
Each conversion kit has:
- Hub motor with cables attached and mounted on the wheel
- Brushless Motor Controller
- Thumb or twist throttle
- LED or LCD Display
- For SW900 instructions please click.
- 810 LED has on/off, 6 km cruise control, three power mode (similar to manual car gear shifts) buttons. LED does support PAS but doesn’t control PAS sensitivity.
- Two, right and left, brake levers with throttle cut-off switches. (Optional, kit operates without them)
- PAS, Pedal Assist Sensor and magnetic disc (Optional, kit operates without them)
- Freewheel if you got rear wheel
- Cable ties
Note: If two blue wires connected to each other – speed will be limited. If not, kit will go as fast as its capacity handles.